[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
-The Official Untaught History Thread-
Montana213 Date: Tuesday, 30/Sep/08, 3:07 AM | Message # 16

Emcees
menace has so much of this!

Can't turn back my eyes on the prize
I got nothing to lose
everybody gotta die
say good-bye to the bad guy

Menace Date: Wednesday, 01/Oct/08, 6:59 PM | Message # 17

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
have to get back on this everyone talks about ghandi man hes not some unknown guy no one ever claims that luther king was the father of non violence that would be retarded theres even a movie about ghandi that they pretty much show in alot of schools

so

ask in my country who is gandhi and they will think u cursed them in another tongue and they gonna beat u up too lol

Menace Date: Wednesday, 01/Oct/08, 7:04 PM | Message # 18

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
lol oh okay well over here on this side people know all them if anything ghandi needs less attention over here

i think the western world needs to learn from him and same for this part of the world too but at least they dont even know who and what he did or in what way so they can do it too

Menace Date: Wednesday, 01/Oct/08, 7:08 PM | Message # 19

Heads
Quote (Joker13)
he heard of alot but people aren't gonna change cause man will always be man theres always gonna be some gangster starting a war

word but dont forget yaal got the power in yaal hands if u the people dont want it u dont want it period

EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 02/Oct/08, 3:10 AM | Message # 20

Heads
Quote (Menace)
ask in my country who is gandhi and they will think u cursed them in another tongue and they gonna beat u up too lol

lol yeah i used to think ghandi was some kind of insult. aparently gandu is an insult. lol i used to say stupid ghandis about indian when i was young

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 03/Oct/08, 2:12 PM | Message # 21

Removed
In reality, there is not one person to blame. In fact, it was a group of people who actually began WWII. This was a treaty between Germany and Russia. This treaty allowed Germany to use Russian land to train their army without the Allied leaders ever finding out. Hitler never built up the Army; he just put the nice, well trained army to work. The army was already formed, they were just waiting for a leader to lead them in battle. Adolf Hitler, an Austrian who had risen from being a runner to one of the most powerful men in Germany, was the one who finally took the German Army and brought them together, creating one of the most powerful and most feared armies that would in turn set out with one goal in mind: conquering all of Europe. ........This isnt really untaught history just not many people know about this.. most think turkey started the war in world war 2
Menace Date: Friday, 03/Oct/08, 2:19 PM | Message # 22

Heads
Quote (Genasydal)
In reality, there is not one person to blame. In fact, it was a group of people who actually began WWII. This was a treaty between Germany and Russia. This treaty allowed Germany to use Russian land to train their army without the Allied leaders ever finding out. Hitler never built up the Army; he just put the nice, well trained army to work. The army was already formed, they were just waiting for a leader to lead them in battle. Adolf Hitler, an Austrian who had risen from being a runner to one of the most powerful men in Germany, was the one who finally took the German Army and brought them together, creating one of the most powerful and most feared armies that would in turn set out with one goal in mind: conquering all of Europe. ........This isnt really untaught history just not many people know about this.. most think turkey started the war in world war 2

WHAT??? are u crazy?? where did u read that??? Turkey what?? germany started the war in September 1939 with the German invasion of Poland and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by the United Kingdom, France and the British Dominions. the german invasion of poland was the thing that started it and what Turkey?? u mixed it up u talkin about World War 1 and the Ottoman Empire (Turkey)

Deadly-Sin Date: Friday, 03/Oct/08, 2:23 PM | Message # 23

Removed
Quote (Menace)
WHAT??? are u crazy?? where did u read that??? Turkey what?? germany started the war in September 1939 with the German invasion of Poland and subsequent declarations of war on Germany by the United Kingdom, France and the British Dominions. the german invasion of poland was the thing that started it and what Turkey?? u mixed it up u talkin about World War 1 and the Ottoman Empire (Turkey)

thats what i thought happen aswell, but i read on 3 site the same thing,,& i didnt say turkey started iti i said " most think turkey started the war in world war 2 "
Menace Date: Friday, 03/Oct/08, 2:26 PM | Message # 24

Heads
Quote (Genasydal)

thats what i thought happen aswell, but i read on 3 site the same thing,,& i didnt say turkey started iti i said " most think turkey started the war in world war 2 "

everybody knows germany started world war 2 tru inavdin poland u mix what u read about world war 1 and whit world war 2 and for your info Turkey was neutral in world war 2 in world war 1 turkey was a major force not in WW2

Menace Date: Tuesday, 07/Oct/08, 12:07 PM | Message # 25

Heads
White Europeans were the first ones to colonize Palestine (Israel) every single ones of the Zionist leaders that raised and wanted back the land were white european atheists that had no connection whit the jewish people and none of them claimed a biblical title and none of them believed in God what they were doin is what white people were doin in the exact time all over the world they were founding a colonial settlement the palestinian people had one main only difficulty not only that they were half a million of them but because they were arabs ( they were same as the jews a semitic people) and at that time arabs to were considered a sub human race as Winston Churchill said once when a reporter said to him that Zionism couldnt be allowed to colonize palestine cause palestinians live there he said these infamous words " I Don't Accept That The Dog Haves The Right To The House even if the dog laid there "

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 07/Oct/08, 8:08 PM | Message # 26

Heads
Quote (Menace)
as Winston Churchill said once when a reporter said to him that Zionism couldnt be allowed to colonize palestine cause palestinians live there he said these infamous words " I Don't Accept That The Dog Haves The Right To The House even if the dog laid there "

Faarkin C**t

Deadly-Sin Date: Wednesday, 08/Oct/08, 3:05 PM | Message # 27

Removed
Japanese soldiers only attack aussies, cause of the british back then japan thought
that all aussies were convicts wanting to kill them like they did the aborignal people
the british had told the japanese this, they had no idea why they were fighting australia
and australia didnt have a clue why, Over time durning kakoda many aussies soldiers
wanted to leave n have peace but they couldnt leave cause there were to many japanese
soldiers around them, the japanese out numbered them. even on the so called secret trail
japanese soldiers planted traps along it, and hid in trees n bushes for days
my grand father told me that he shot an aussie soldier and cryed cause he wasnt a violent
man he wanted peace but he had to do what he was told or risk been killed,
Deadly-Sin Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:17 PM | Message # 28

Removed
Quote (Menace)
Che Guevara

Interesting!!!!!, im starting to really get into che
i have a shirt with him on it and im getting a poster aswell
after i read about him i was like damn this like is a true hero
tho the beard thing was kinda creepy when i first seen his pic
cause on my shirt i had no idea who he was untill i googled the name
thx menace!!!! che is added to my list of heros!!!!!!!!
EmSeeD Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:23 PM | Message # 29

Heads
Quote (Genasydal)
Interesting!!!!!, im starting to really get into che i have a shirt with him on it and im getting a poster aswell after i read about him i was like damn this like is a true hero tho the beard thing was kinda creepy when i first seen his pic cause on my shirt i had no idea who he was untill i googled the name thx menace!!!! che is added to my list of heros!!!!!!!!

lol they sell his shirts like he's a fashion icon here. ones with pink stars etc. looks pretty weird i wonder what he'd think of that

Menace Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 3:29 PM | Message # 30

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
lol they sell his shirts like he's a fashion icon here. ones with pink stars etc. looks pretty weird i wonder what he'd think of that

thats the trend u know like the arabian scarfs too they wear them just for that but from 100 che t shirts wearin dudes at least 2 of them gonna ask who is this dude on my shirt and he gonna go on the revolutionary path

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
Search: