[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
-The Official Untaught History Thread-
SoulRas Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 4:50 PM | Message # 31

Emcees
Word

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 6:12 PM | Message # 32

Rappers
columbas was responsible for enslaving, slaughtering and explointing native inhabitants when he arrived in north America

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

TUMBLR CLICK CLICK CLICK!
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 6:14 PM | Message # 33

Heads
Didnt the Early Greeks start out as a race full of homosexuals?

Sick With It
SoulRas Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 6:16 PM | Message # 34

Emcees
Quote (Meth)
Didnt the Early Greeks start out as a race full of homosexuals?

I don't think that "homosexual" is a race?

“Music is the harmonious voice of creation; an echo of the invisible world.”
-Giuseppe Mazzini
Lord_Meth Date: Sunday, 12/Oct/08, 6:20 PM | Message # 35

Heads
Quote (laPennello)
I don't think that "homosexual" is a race

no I was listening to this song by Ras Kass and he was going down the history timeline
here it is its called Nature of the Threat

Sick With It
Menace Date: Monday, 13/Oct/08, 7:38 AM | Message # 36

Heads
Quote (Meth)
no I was listening to this song by Ras Kass and he was going down the history timeline
here it is its called Nature of the Threat

its cool to listen too that kind of songs that brings the knowledge but gettin your full knowledge from only that its very stupid homosexuality is natural homosexuality existed from the earliest time of humanity u cant really document homosexuality and put it in a historical fact because its natures way of creatin the opposite of everything and the first paintigns that described homosexual acts were found in ancient rome not ancient greece the roman empires elites were known freaks they practiced incest homosexuality and everything but homosexuality is very old Rass kass tries to blame tru that line the white man for homosexuality but thats not a fact cause the first classical civilization was in Africa as well as the first gay people and the first builders and first teachers

Menace Date: Wednesday, 15/Oct/08, 2:31 PM | Message # 37

Heads
"Political independence, without economic independence, is but an illusion."
— Kwame Nkrumah
In other words, *the IMF (International Monetary Fund) is able to tell most governments that if they do not adopt its policies, then they will not get credit from most other sources.* This is the most concentrated power in the world, *greater in its efficacy than the might of the U.S. military.* Thats Why Africa is starvin haves no economic independence

Menace Date: Friday, 17/Oct/08, 1:56 PM | Message # 38

Heads
The American Revolution was heavy influenced by the French Revolution in fact france gave birth to nationalism, citizenship, and inalienable rights after america one of the lesser known fathers of america Thomas Paine the English pamphleteer, radical revolutionary, inventor, and intellectual studied the french revolution and had many trips to france

He, as a man among the poor, wrote and spoke about the boiling, burning issues of the day; he opposed slavery; he opposed capital punishment; he opposed kings and much of organized religion with equal vigor. During the French Revolution, he spoke out against the execution of Louis XVI, and earned himself a date with the guillotine. By chance, he survived, until the cold lawyer, Robespierre was beheaded, and in the euphoria of that event Paine, and other political prisoners, were freed. He never forgave his fellow American rebels, Washington, nor Governor Morris (then U.S. representative to Paris), for not lifting a finger to help him during his wait for the guillotine. He would write a bitter *Letter to Washington* (1796) where he accused him of treachery and incompetence:

And as to you, Sir, treacherous in private friendship (for so you have been to me, and that in the day of danger) and hypocrite in public life, the world will be puzzled to decide whether you are an apostate or an impostor; whether you have abandoned good principles, or whether you ever had any.

Remembering Thomas Paine: The Forgotten Founding Father - Mumia Abu jamal

[/video]

Menace Date: Tuesday, 21/Oct/08, 1:22 PM | Message # 39

Heads
Klaus Barbie the nazi SS officer and Gestapo member also known as the Butcher of Lyon was the mind behind the capture and execution of Che Guevara this is one of many Nazi war criminals that the US government never judged or given to be judged at the Nuremberg trials many nazis are behind the great achievements of the USA many of them succeeded in havin even power in the US

Menace Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 11:16 AM | Message # 40

Heads
Gelasius was the third and last pope of African origin who served from 492 until his death in 496, and is considered one of the most prolific writers in the history of Catholicism. Gelasius is believed to have established the dualistic principle that served as the basis of almost one thousand years of Western European political thought.

Acekat00o Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 11:48 AM | Message # 41

Heads
what is the meaning of wearing an arabian scarf? i heard that it ahs to do with palestines...:D

Graffiti
Menace Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 12:14 PM | Message # 42

Heads
Quote (AceKat00o)
what is the meaning of wearing an arabian scarf? i heard that it ahs to do with palestines...:D

yeah people from the west that are not arabs or from arabic origins and wear arabian scarfs show their support and solidarity for Palestine and the fight for the liberation of Palestine that is the meaning of them scarfs now days that become a trend but people are wearin them from the late 60's and i saw alot of rappers way before becomin a trend wearin them

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 7:47 PM | Message # 43

Rappers
like these faggots..

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Boner-Jamz-11 Date: Thursday, 30/Oct/08, 7:48 PM | Message # 44

Rappers
so many people wear them in my school just cuz theyre "in style" i just wanna smack them

#TeamHipster
#SWAGSWAG

Acekat00o Date: Friday, 31/Oct/08, 12:20 PM | Message # 45

Heads
Quote (Blaze)
so many people wear them in my school just cuz theyre "in style" i just wanna smack them

me too

Graffiti
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
Search: