[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
-The Official Untaught History Thread-
Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 7:31 PM | Message # 61

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
notice how he was ATHEIST and got SHOT

yeah he was a REVOLUTIONARY , Martin Luther King was a Christian and he was assassinated too , Gandhi was a pure man and he was assassinated too man GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE U SIMPLE MINDED FUCK and by the way u are a sick motherfucker

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 7:33 PM | Message # 62

Heads
ohh no MLK was shoot not assassinated its a difference

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:00 PM | Message # 63

OGs
menace, let me show you the light

http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AAXxhzH

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

EmSeeD Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:06 PM | Message # 64

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
notice how he was ATHEIST and got SHOT

lol are you trying to say he got shot because he's an atheist? what the hell. there have been thousands maybe millions of religious people who have gotten shot.

Quote (Menace)
ohh no MLK was shoot not assassinated its a difference

do you mean assassinated not shot?

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:08 PM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
menace, let me show you the light

http://answers.yahoo.com/questio....AAXxhzH

taunt taunt lol lol lol lol dude thats irrelevant to me cause me i am good person i have maybe more good values then u plus u dont know me and if u want i can get u tons of info of why God doesn't exists and info from intellectuals not from some random people from the internet but that i never did and never will do not cause i believe or not in God but u cant really deny or believe that God exists cause u cant deny something that its not there or u cant say approve it either but my thing is not whit GOD is rather whit the so called institutions that represent him so get your head out of your butt and i dont know what haves to do whit Che he being an atheist cause MLK was a preacher a Christian preacher and got shoot and Gandhi was a pure man and got shoot so start thinking cause not everyone is Christian or religious

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:11 PM | Message # 66

Heads
Quote (EmSeed)
lol are you trying to say he got shot because he's an atheist? what the hell. there have been thousands maybe millions of religious people who have gotten shot.

yeah i think thats what he was saying and MLK got shoot a redneck shoot him wasn't a plan behind or something the redneck was angry at him cause he was preaching integration and he caught him in his home town i think and shoot him

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:22 PM | Message # 67

OGs
i was joking about him getting shot

Added (08/Dec/02, 9:22 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Menace)
i can get u tons of info of why God doesn't exists

you cant disprove a negative

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:23 PM | Message # 68

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
i was joking about him getting shot

ok but still that thing that u showed me its still irrelevant to me

s0dr2 Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:25 PM | Message # 69

OGs
ok, it was just to waste time anyways

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:25 PM | Message # 70

Heads
Quote (sodr2)
you cant disprove a negative

yes i can there go to school and learn some philosophy and u will see they are many philosophers that disprove God

Menace Date: Tuesday, 02/Dec/08, 9:27 PM | Message # 71

Heads
and i dont know if its the case to get into philosophy and extend our argument

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 11:43 AM | Message # 72

Heads
Spain was a anarchist direct democracy based on anarcho-syndicalism between 1936-1939 Francisco Franco leader of the spanish Falange a fascist party supplied by fascist Italy and Nazi Germany overthrew the National Confederation of Labour and installed fascism whit the dictatorship of Francisco Franco him self many historians and political activists regard the short anarchist reign of the National Confederation of Labour as the peak of democracy

eboyd_ Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 6:51 PM | Message # 73

Removed
Wow! I didn't know that! We're studying Franco and WWII in history right now. Actually, our focus is more on Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Roosevelt, and of course the Japanese and their attack on Pearl Harbor, but we do need to know about Franco too.
Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 7:04 PM | Message # 74

Heads
Quote (eboyd)
Wow! I didn't know that! We're studying Franco and WWII in history right now. Actually, our focus is more on Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin, Roosevelt, and of course the Japanese and their attack on Pearl Harbor, but we do need to know about Franco too.

ohh cool its an easy piece of history i mean easy to learn cause the war itself is pretty famous and commercialized if u need to know something a lil bit alongside ask and did u get the books i sent u?? they are a fountain of knowledge there i mean they made my mind clear

Menace Date: Tuesday, 09/Dec/08, 9:31 PM | Message # 75

Heads
In Islamic eschatology the Mahdi (مهدي Mahdī, also Mehdi; "Guided One") is the prophesied redeemer of Islam who will stay on earth seven, nine, or nineteen years (depending on the interpretation[1]) before the coming of the day, Yaum al-Qiyamah (literally "Day of the Resurrection" or "Day of the Standing").[2] Muslims believe the Mahdi will rid the world of error, injustice and tyranny alongside Jesus.[3] The concept of Mahdi is not mentioned in the Qu'ran nor in the Sunni hadiths such as Sahih al-Bukhari.[4][5] Many orthodox Sunnī theologians accordingly question Mahdist beliefs[5], but such beliefs form a necessary part of Shīʿī doctrine

along side Jesus

islam plus christianity make love lol biggrin

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
Search: