[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
-The Official Untaught History Thread-
ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:16 PM | Message # 121

OGs
its actaully true, pensmoke. i dont no what menace said about my religion b4 but it was german chrisitans who voted for hitler to be the fuhrer (spellin?) in 1932.. they hated communists and then hitler done years of propaganda and discriminatyion against the jews so when they started killing their own disabled in 38/39 it was a wrap for the jews in central europe 3 yrs later

ill Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:30 PM | Message # 122

Emcees
Quote (Pensmoke)
Don't give me orders and don't call me dumb kid. The only reason you are able to talk to me that way is because you are safely behind mommy's computer screen and not in front of me right now

lol or what would happen? FAM

The World Is Yours

Message edited by ill - Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:30 PM
ill Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:33 PM | Message # 123

Emcees
ok then proffesional outcast

The World Is Yours
ill Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:40 PM | Message # 124

Emcees
dime a dozen

The World Is Yours
ill Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:48 PM | Message # 125

Emcees
neat little image you got in your head

The World Is Yours
ThaScience Date: Tuesday, 02/Jun/09, 5:59 PM | Message # 126

OGs
Quote (Pensmoke)
Lil dude cats like you are a dime a dozen. How old are you again? You aint never, nor will you EVER meet a cat like me in your life. I assure you of that. The very way I THINK is not of this world, duke. Everything cats do now has been done. I am going places and tackling things from a perspective that cats have never touched on. You need to do your research and study up on the 'Smoke, little guy. cool It aint just Native and Christian issues man its next level issues being dealt with man. Get familiar.

Quote (ill)
neat little image you got in your head

This had me on the floor, LOL

Menace Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 4:17 PM | Message # 127

Heads
In the Koran Jesus was not killed, crucified, or suffered death. Muslims believe that he ascended alive into heaven.

Jihad in the Koran context and in literal translation means internal, personal struggle towards the attainment of a noble goal. Many incorrectly equate it to "holy war."

Menace Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 4:19 PM | Message # 128

Heads
The persecution and mass murder of European Jews by Christians from 306 to 1945 CE was the longest lasting mass crime against humanity.

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 4:52 PM | Message # 129

OGs
^ that dont mean european christians are bad people, they just didn't know any better.. and those that did kill were soldiers who were on their way to fight back for the holy land during the crusades.. they killed pretty much anyone on their way through europe.. im not defending them dough cos most of the crusadors were just barbaric n got payed alot of gold from the french, english, and other central european kings at the time.. (hungarian/austrian empire) so remember they were paid in full when they did it, but the nazis had a ideology gone wrong, i cant find a reason for what they did.. i try n find a sensible reason to back everything up in history its what i do, so dont think im defending them.

Menace Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 5:03 PM | Message # 130

Heads
the crusaders weren't mercenaries nobody paid them they did from blind obedience Europe has a long standing history of Antisemitism and religious intolerance now days Europe is more evolved because Europeans woke up and saw the disaster of such things Europeans saw the destructive nature of such things first hand I'm not trying to blame no one but that's a historical fact from Emperor's Constantin's birth of absolute theocratic monarchy to 1945 Jews were constantly persecuted and killed Hitler , Franco , Mussolini are the bombs that blew from the almost 2000 year old hate timer

eboyd Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 5:09 PM | Message # 131

Heads
http://realhiphop4ever.ucoz.com/forum/12-2370-1

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 5:47 PM | Message # 132

OGs
Quote (Menace)
the crusaders weren't mercenaries nobody paid them they did from blind obedience

its a known Fact that the actaul soldiers were paid

Menace Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 6:07 PM | Message # 133

Heads
Quote (ThaScience)
its a known Fact that the actaul soldiers were paid

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medieval_warfare

it states quite well that some mercenaries were used and paid but knights and common soldiers were obligated by feudal law and were not paid because knights sworn an alliance to the king and the common soldiers that were mostly peasants were actual liegemans that worked on the feudal land plus it's stupid to say that in feudalism the common army was paid LOL it's FEUDALISM the army is recruited from the kings feudal lands were peasants work

ThaScience Date: Saturday, 06/Jun/09, 6:56 PM | Message # 134

OGs
Quote (Menace)
it states quite well that some mercenaries were used and paid

not some, more then u think ive researched this well. yes there were many that had to under the feudal system but the actual wars was also not just for the land but many economic benefits as well in having that area.

Uncharted Date: Sunday, 21/Jun/09, 3:15 PM | Message # 135

Emcees
BUMP TEACH ME SOMETHING MENACE

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » -The Official Untaught History Thread- (The Official Untaught History Thread)
Search: