[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: Menace, Aristotle, El_Matador  
Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings. (Smart, but fucked up guy....)
Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings.
Menace Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 5:29 PM | Message # 61

Heads
The historical perspective of 9-11 is too deep to blame the government . Anyone who studied cold war history and geopolitics understands that . ;)

eboyd Date: Sunday, 07/Feb/10, 6:03 PM | Message # 62

Heads
^^^ exactly. As I mentioned, the Al Shifa plant bombing, the Beirut car bombing, and many other situations were situations that lead to a Middle Eastern hatred of the US and support for the Al Qaeda and Osama bin Laden. On top of there being multiple full reports explaining exactly what happened that day, there are plenty of reasons to also assume that someone from that region, not someone from the government, was involved.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 7:46 AM | Message # 63

Emcees
Thread revival.

I'm now armed with a plethora of information on the Murrah Bombing. I believe there was government involvement.
Let's discuss.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
eboyd Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 3:05 PM | Message # 64

Heads
lol why don't you explain what you've learned and how you feel the government was involved and we'll go from there.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 4:41 PM | Message # 65

Emcees
WELL as we all know, a bomb went off that morning. It
What I find to be suspicious about the actual explosion, is the fact that many bomb experts believe that there is no possible way that an ANFO (Ammonium Nitrate Fertilizer Bomb) could have caused the extensive damage that it caused. No way.
Information on the suspiciousness of the actual bombing, here.

In addition to this, why did ALL of the first media reports claim to have received reports of another bomb from the actual police departments? Why would the governor of Oklahoma actually SAY that there were multiple bombs in a speech soon after the bombing?

How come no ATF or FBI agents died, and SUPPOSEDLY (this one isn't 100% sure), they were told to stay home that morning?

McVeigh had been filmed by a security camera at a nearby McDonald's 24 minutes before the time stamped on the truck rental agreement, wearing clothes that did not match either of the men seen at the rental truck agency.
There is no plausible explanation of how he traveled the mile and a quarter from McDonald's to the rental agency, carless and alone as he claims, without getting soaked in the rain.

Look in the bottom corner. Time stamp.

The "suicide" of officer Terry Yeakey.

If you go to look up Social Security records, you will not find many of the victims in there. I have done this myself, to no avail. I didn't run every victim's name, but I ran 5 or 10, and none of them popped up. I find this odd, at the very least. Of course, I'm not saying the government faked deaths.. There were too few deaths to pull that off, and too many survivors. I just think it's weird.

A picture of a Ryder truck matching the exact description of the other one was photographed inside of camp Gruber, a military base in Oklahoma, just days before the bombing. These pictures COULD be staged, but where would someone get army trucks and shit? They look legit to me.

There is more, and if this isn't convincing, then I would be happy to post the more cut and dry, more analytical stuff that is much less to the point and alot more skeptical. The things above are fact and there are plenty more facts that I could share.

The motive for the government to do it: to silence the right wing militias which were gaining speed at the time. If they pinned them for something like this, then EVERYONE would hate them. Simple as that. The government wasn't about to have a Tea Party-esque group taking charge of anything.

eboyd Date: Monday, 10/Jan/11, 6:49 PM | Message # 66

Heads
interesting

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 7:57 AM | Message # 67

Emcees
The more I look into it, the more I KNOW it was a cover up..
I found an old radio snippet from literally minutes after the bombing where a radio broadcaster is talking to another radio personality, and he goes "Yeah.. All someone would need is some barrels of ammonium nitrate, some diesel fuel, a blasting cap.. That'd be enough to move Oklahoma City a couple blocks. Then again it might have just been a gas explosion."

I find that odd... Literally within an HOUR of the explosion, a head radio personality was hinting at that.

CIA operatives admitted to helping with it. Cary Gagan and CI-183 (confidential agent). Can't find part 1.. But yeah.

A police officer named Terry Yeakey who was one of the first responders (this is documented information.. You can go look at old newspapers, which I have done at the library, and see pictures of him on the scene.) and he claimed to have seen another bomb in the building.
He mysteriously committed suicide a year after the bombing.. His last words to his wife were "They're gonna find me, I gotta go."
He was found a MILE away from the "suicide" weapon, with slit wrists and a gun shot in the head...

Timothy McVeigh was executed EXACTLY 3 months before 9/11.

Timothy McVeigh didn't want to take the stand, and didn't have any last words besides a poem.

The FBI and the ATF recieved bomb threats a week prior to the event. ATF workers weren't at the building during the explosion. Odd.... at the least.

The government is taunting us! They are doing a self-fufilled prophecy! Bottom line, Timothy McVeigh likely wasn't even a "real" person. He was a fucking crash test dummy and everyone believed it and they thought his ideas of a authoritarian government weren't going to happen.
THE BOMBING ITSELF WAS AN EXAMPLE OF AN AUTHORITARIAN ACT BY OUR GOVERNMENT! It's fucking ironic!

"You paint the pictures, the black man on the corner
But tell me, who blew up Oklahoma?
The City, ain't no pity, for the beast"

Timothy McVeigh died for OKC. How many ATF agents died for Waco?

I'd say this whole shit is more plausible than 9/11 being a cover up.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 1:53 PM | Message # 68

Heads
meh. idc really. the gov't does fucked up shit all the time. i'd be wasting energy studying isolated incidents, especially if i really can't prove that specific incident to be the gov'ts doing. i'd rather just learn the way the system operates and devise a plan to change the system.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 3:36 PM | Message # 69

Emcees
I understand. I'm just incredibly pissed off because of how I'm in Oklahoma and I'm constantly seeing shit about the bombing and hearing the same, fake-ass story.. "OH SOME CRAZY REDNECK BLEW UP THE FEDERAL BUILDING LOL." No you fucktards it was the fucking ATF and FBI.
facepalm.

eboyd Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 3:39 PM | Message # 70

Heads
again, idk, nor do i care.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ilikebacon3000 Date: Saturday, 15/Jan/11, 3:43 PM | Message # 71

Emcees
Hey now, I wasn't trying to get all preachy, I was just trying to say that I understand why you wouldn't care, and why I would care so much.

No need to be all mean, my pedophile sex master.

Forum » Knowledge » History/Culture » Timothy McViegh's essays on America and the Murrah Bombings. (Smart, but fucked up guy....)
Search: