[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:16 PM | Message # 76

Heads
hip hop is inherently political, the language is political," . "It uses language as a weapon — not a weapon to violate or not a weapon to offend, but a weapon that pushes the envelope that provokes people, makes people think." - Dr. Todd Boyd

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:24 PM | Message # 77

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
you cursed at me and dissed me so i defended my stand and AFFECTED NEGATIVELY ?? you see how you don't know SHIT ABOUT HUEY P NEWTON OR THE BLACK PANTHER'S how they affected negatively the black community ?? LMAO that's the problem they affected positively the black community making the black community more independent and they taught the black community to generate wealth inside it LOL come on man comparing historical figures whit rappers is just plain dumb i trashed your facts on Nas and the other and on money what more u want ?? you clearly state and support an unbalanced hip hop culture and that's the problem man hip hop became a business that's why hip hop is dying in the words of Redman

^^^^^^^ this whole statement is trash^^^^^^^^ and didn't back up the fact that ur wrong

You say i support an unbalanced hiphop....LMFAO- Remember our last heated arguement about how I said every "sub-genre" is all hiphop and you disagreed and said there are Sub Genres...... SubGenres sound pretty fuckin' unbalanced to me...So it's YOU that supports the unbalanced shit where as I see HipHop as a whole

Added (13/Feb/09, 12:24 Pm)
---------------------------------------------

Quote (Menace)
LOL come on man comparing historical figures whit rappers is just plain dumb

You're a goof- a man is a fucking man regardless of time periods....

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:29 PM | Message # 78

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
^^^^^^^ this whole statement is trash^^^^^^^^ and didn't back up the fact that ur wrong

once again you ignore everything i say you compared a positive historical figure whit a rapper that exploited black culture then you pointed the fact that u don't know shit about Huey second you twist words and put words in my mouth you state that i twist words but I'm not known for that I'm known for being straight third and third yes the sub genres in general are not in the hip hop category they are SUB GENRES as the name implies look up the definition of a SUB GENRE and as well look up at the definition of HIP HOP MUSIC and CRUNK MUSIC or other SUB GENRES you will see its a big musical difference

11thPlague Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:34 PM | Message # 79

Removed
So menace you actually dont think that Master P is doing right now

and is helping youth and the community right now?

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 12:39 PM | Message # 80

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
So menace you actually dont think that Master P is doing right now

and is helping youth and the community right now?

i think he is doing right his actions speak for him and he took responsibility and recognized he is a black role model for the fatherless black youth and he started to act right cause that's when you are a man when you take responsibility for your image

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:50 PM | Message # 81

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
once again you ignore everything i say you compared a positive historical figure whit a rapper that exploited black culture then you pointed the fact that u don't know shit about Huey second you twist words and put words in my mouth you state that i twist words but I'm not known for that I'm known for being straight third and third yes the sub genres in general are not in the hip hop category they are SUB GENRES as the name implies look up the definition of a SUB GENRE and as well look up at the definition of HIP HOP MUSIC and CRUNK MUSIC or other SUB GENRES you will see its a big musical difference

I'm now convinced... ur just stubborn... You make no sense-
why do you say I point out the fact I know shit about huey??? obvy I said that cuz you said I dont, for NO reason.... I don't think your brain works right...what was the point of you saying all that sub genre shit... i brought it up to prove your contradiction and it proved it perfectly....and then you bring it up but you really ain't sayin' shit other than trying to point out useless facts AGAIN!!!

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Message edited by LethaFace - Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:56 PM
Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:59 PM | Message # 82

Heads
learn some music man that's what's my advice to u cause you are out of this subject go to an art school or something wink

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 1:59 PM | Message # 83

Emcees
okay, so we're going into subgenres again..... Are Beastie Boys HipHop or a Sub Genre?
and you say b/c redMan said it that hiphop is unbalanced...does that mean Beastie Boys shouldn't have made tose records cuz it's killing hiphop or Run DMC shouldn't have collabo'd with Aerosmith cuz it's killing hiphop???

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:08 PM | Message # 84

Heads
what's the difference between hip hop music and hip hop music being strictly a business ?? when an artists creates his music he creates it on a musical side he creates MUSIC Bestie Boys didn't create their music just for money they made MUSIC they just made MUSIC that's for Grandmaster Flash and the song The Message you think he made that song to get money ?? well in those times that shit wasn't in the "trend" but he made it cause he made MUSIC its a difference between MAKING MUSIC FOR MONEY AND MAKING MUSIC CAUSE YOU LOVE MUSIC and of course if you have talent u will get money too that's obvious no? and soulja boy and these vampires are making music for money and look on what scale they brought hip hop

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:09 PM | Message # 85

Emcees
Some artist do it for both tho'...you think master P don't love hiphop???? and I AGREE with U about soldier boy and others surprised Anyway - Lets just end this thread man........ it's getting too heated and its gonna go on forever cuz clearly neither one of us is gonna back down cool

Message edited by LethaFace - Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:11 PM
Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:11 PM | Message # 86

Heads
Quote (LethaFace)
Lets just end this thread man........ it's getting too heated and its gonna go on forever cuz clearly neither one of us is gonna back down

come on man tell me you don't agree whit me on my last message ?? COME ON MAN !! talent always gets money and talent makes music cause talent loves music that's why the music now days is so simplistic cause they trow a few repetitive beats and some simple rhymes and then sell it to get money

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:12 PM | Message # 87

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
come on man tell me you don't agree whit me on my last message ?? COME ON MAN !! talent always gets money and talent makes music cause talent loves music that's why the music now days is so simplistic cause they trow a few repetitive beats and some simple rhymes and then sell it to get money

check the edit wink

Menace Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:17 PM | Message # 88

Heads
ohh yes still hip hop being JUST A business kills it at least recognize that we have famous examples of people that take hip hop as a business at they ruin it

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 2:39 PM | Message # 89

Emcees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0C4_BJq8qY

he don't need money.... he's doin' this to get his msg out

Uncharted Date: Friday, 13/Feb/09, 4:59 PM | Message # 90

Emcees
my first thead with more than 2 pages (tears of joy)

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » this is argubly one of the worst songs ever
Search: