[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]

Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Was 2pac a Gangsta Rapper?
Was 2pac a Gangsta Rapper?
EmSeeD Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 7:33 PM | Message # 151

Heads
i don't think there's any need to call him a sociopath, comments like those are what made the thread get out of hand.

1 person throws a little comment to slightly annoy the other, than the other does the same thing back, then the other throws a comment back at him to annoy him more and it goes on and on like that until everyone gets all pissed off. the thread is in a snowball effect just getting bigger and bigger and gets more heated as it grows

http://chirbit.com/emseed
http://youtube.com/siwooot
ilikebacon3000 Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 9:49 PM | Message # 152

Emcees
Quote (Lord_Meth)
eople used to think Erik was a rapist (and some still do)

I ran into him stalking me at a library.... He offered me some candy so I just ran. Then I turned around thinking I was safe... And there he is.
I will never be the same after my anal virginity was destroyed. My rectum is no longer even in tact!!!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
J-Breakz Date: Thursday, 11/Feb/10, 10:13 PM | Message # 153

Heads
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
I ran into him stalking me at a library.... He offered me some candy so I just ran. Then I turned around thinking I was safe... And there he is.
I will never be the same after my anal virginity was destroyed. My rectum is no longer even in tact!!!

stop man, no. no more of this erik bein a pedo type shit cuz ppl always get real graphic wit the shit n i dont wanna be readin that

livin life like some cheesy movie
eboyd Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 0:33 AM | Message # 154

Heads
Quote (Lord_Meth)
People used to think Erik was a rapist (and some still do)

lol fuck YOU! :D

Quote (EmSeeD)
i don't think there's any need to call him a sociopath, comments like those are what made the thread get out of hand.

1 person throws a little comment to slightly annoy the other, than the other does the same thing back, then the other throws a comment back at him to annoy him more and it goes on and on like that until everyone gets all pissed off. the thread is in a snowball effect just getting bigger and bigger and gets more heated as it grows

i completely agree. i am just as at fault as ALCATRAZ was here for continuing the disrespect in the argument. we need to create a policy about disrespectful comments in threads to make the forum move more fluidly and avoid this kind of crap. also, this thread should have been moved to the rant forum immediately. i'll move it there momentarily.

Quote (ilikebacon3000)

rofl

Quote (J-Breakz)
stop man, no. no more of this erik bein a pedo type shit cuz ppl always get real graphic wit the shit n i dont wanna be readin that

agreed. it's funny and all, but it isn't attractive for the forum. save those comments for the rant forum (you can continue posting them here now that this is in rant).

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

ALCATRAZ Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 2:04 PM | Message # 155

Writers
Quote (eboyd)
this thread should have been moved to the rant forum immediately

Yeah, because it's sooooo vital to have it moved to the Rant forum. Our lives depend on it. :'(

"I personally think OBCL2 is better than the original" - Lord Meth

eboyd Date: Friday, 12/Feb/10, 4:10 PM | Message # 156

Heads
Quote (ALCATRAZ)
Yeah, because it's sooooo vital to have it moved to the Rant forum. Our lives depend on it. :'(

there were a lot of people throwing insults around. that doesn't belong on the main boards. that was the purpose for the Rant Forum from the get.

my new theme song

erikboyd60@hotmail.com

"True poetry can communicate before it is understood"

-T.S. Eliot

battle record:

7-0-0

Forum » Off-Topic » Rant Forum » Was 2pac a Gangsta Rapper?
Search: