Login:
Password:
New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS · Profile · Logout
Forum moderator: s0dr2  
Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » blink 182 listeners
blink 182 listeners
ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:52 PM | Message # 76

Emcees
dude your the one whining, and if money is everything then you cant complain about these corrupt politicians, they just want money and since its so important you must be able to understand since money is everything dry

The World Is Yours
ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:54 PM | Message # 77

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
tell me that when you will live in the slums

Word!
I aint in a slum.
I never lived in a HORRIBLE neborhood.
We've been really broke before but we always had a roof over our head and something to eat even if it was the shitty food that went past experation date that we got on sale, we still had something to eat and had a roof over our head even if it wasnt the best house, it was a roof and I've always had a school to go to and I've always had books to free my mind.
I've always had the privdlege of being able to read.
Some people dont have the luxery to read because they are too busy working or simply dont know how.

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:58 PM | Message # 78

Heads
Quote (ill)
dude your the one whining, and if money is everything then you cant complain about these corrupt politicians, they just want money and since its so important you must be able to understand since money is everything

surviving is something else and being greedy is something else if you are not thankful then let God or whatever give what you have to those in need its not about money is about being thankful and recognizing that you are good

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:00 PM | Message # 79

Emcees
well then money isnt everything

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:02 PM | Message # 80

Heads
Quote (ill)
well then money isnt everything

70% of the worlds population lives UNDER THE POVERTY LINE go tell them that

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:08 PM | Message # 81

Emcees
so with money you're happy?

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:11 PM | Message # 82

Heads
Quote (ill)
so with money you're happy?

no whit money you don't starve and can afford a roof under your head in capitalism politicians have it best cause thats how the system is made its like royalty the only way out of being an elite is being a nun and nobody wants to be a nun and damn man you put some stupid ass questions

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:13 PM | Message # 83

Emcees
omg so then money isnt everything then is it.. jesus

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:15 PM | Message # 84

Heads
Quote (ill)
omg so then money isnt everything then is it.. jesus

man are you retarded or you are trying to piss me off ?? i noticed you have reading problems even in other arguments whit other people you reply weird money is part of human survival so money is important among other things but money comes first so you can survive not die

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:18 PM | Message # 85

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
so money is important among other things but money comes first so you can survive not die

are you dumb? you just disproved your own argument, say i have reading problems you dont even know what your typing

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:22 PM | Message # 86

Heads
Quote (ill)
are you dumb? you just disproved your own argument, say i have reading problems you dont even know what your typing

no you are dumb because you don't know how to debate i said money come first in that implying that money is relatively the most important because it stands at the base of human survival man learn some English LOL wink

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:24 PM | Message # 87

Emcees
i said it isnt everything

you said yourself it isnt everything

i must be missing a trick cos it looks pretty simple from here

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:28 PM | Message # 88

Heads
Quote (ill)
i said it isnt everything

you said yourself it isnt everything

i must be missing a trick cos it looks pretty simple from here

no you just don't know to debate Money equals human survival so money is at the base of human survival so it comes first so its relatively everything cause whit out it you have a short life and in a short life the other values of human life won't be born bada bing bada boom study some sociology man

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:33 PM | Message # 89

Emcees
you just take stuff out of context man

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 7:39 PM | Message # 90

Heads
Quote (ill)
you just take stuff out of context man

nope yaal say money is everything i say some sentiments and some aspects or not all aspects of human life can't be achieved in a fucked up environment human studies shows us that other values and aspects of human life are more developed in a good environment so those in a fucked up environment or poor environment are less to develop such aspects so you can't tell a poor person that everything isn't about money cause is highly doubltly he will understand what you are preaching to him

Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » blink 182 listeners
Search: