Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 9:02 AM | Message # 61

Heads
smell the Punk man hmmmm ohh yes that smell of punk in the morning biggrin

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 9:20 AM | Message # 62

Emcees
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJ-ldcnhsLY
Ahhhhhh.
The smell of resistance to american censorship in the morning.. biggrin

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.

Message edited by ilikebacon3000 - Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 9:22 AM
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 9:29 AM | Message # 63

Heads
ohh t-nizzle check this song i bet you will like it

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 10:36 AM | Message # 64

Emcees
Quote (ilikebacon3000)
Fuck AVA!
Lol emoOoooooo!
I liekd transplants and Plus44 though

Bro', I don't judge a band by there fuckin' hairstyles or what kinda people listen to them...those guys(AVA) made some good music and the album was well put together........
..............but Fuck that whole "Emo" shit in general cuz ppl get it all twisted...is it an attitude or is it a style??? I think it's an attitude which would make half the real rappers out there "EMO"

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 11:18 AM | Message # 65

Heads
Quote (MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue)
but Fuck that whole "Emo" shit in general cuz ppl get it all twisted...is it an attitude or is it a style??? I think it's an attitude which would make half the real rappers out there "EMO"

its a music genre and a fashion the word emo comes from emotional rock wink emo's are in the same league as hipsters just look at the whole damn emo and hipster "movement" once again spoiled brats doing nothing but being the soldiers of fortune of style

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 12:00 PM | Message # 66

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
its a music genre and a fashion the word emo comes from emotional rock emo's are in the same league as hipsters just look at the whole damn emo and hipster "movement" once again spoiled brats doing nothing but being the soldiers of fortune of style

So, Do you gotta have the stupid haircut and fashion trend to be "EMOtional"???Or just the music??? or both??? I'm confused - All the music i love most has extreme emotions in it...the best music out there comes from emotional struggles and shit but it's "un-cool" to be Emo?!?! wacko

I've heard the word and know which kids are "EMO" by their trend but those kids aren't even sad and they listen to happy pop rock and shit-LOL

"UNTIL THEY STOP ME, BURY, MURDER ME OR DROP ME, I GOT...THUG LUV FOR MY NATIONWIDE POSSE"

Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 1:19 PM | Message # 67

Heads
So, Do you gotta have the stupid haircut and fashion trend to be "EMOtional"???Or just the music??? or both??? I'm confused - All the music i love most has extreme emotions in it...the best music out there comes from emotional struggles and shit but it's "un-cool" to be Emo?!?! wacko

I've heard the word and know which kids are "EMO" by their trend but those kids aren't even sad and they listen to happy pop rock and shit-LOL

yeah its a fashion and a music genre and it usually comes whit a fucked up attitude in Russia a girl killed herself cause he went to down on Emo rock here in Romania too in the US too they are cases all over the world you know the goth kids ?? the goth kids usually roll whit the dark side and shit weird shit Emos are the same but they don't really adopt that dark side philosophy they just always heatbroke and wanna kill themselves biggrin

MAK_The_Lucid_Tongue Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 1:21 PM | Message # 68

Emcees
Quote (Menace)
they just always heatbroke and wanna kill themselves

LOL- wow... u know we live in a sick world when suicide becomes trendy biggrin

Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 1:26 PM | Message # 69

Heads
LOL- wow... u know we live in a sick world when suicide becomes trendy

WORD !!!!! and not all of them are like that but many of them have such tendencies

ilikebacon3000 Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 5:49 PM | Message # 70

Emcees
Shit I knowa kid named Braden who goes to my school.
He has a 2008 mustang. BOTH parents, a hot sister, a NICE house, like 6 guitars, a big amp, a pool, hot tub, and he has a nice home life.
I was freinds with him. We were in a band together for a while but he was too dictating. (i played drums and I wanted some creative control on it too)
But anyways, he has a pretty good life, but then he says he suffers from serious depression and is just "Misunderstood".
BITCH PLEASE!

Life's a bitch and I'm just along for the ride.
ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:21 PM | Message # 71

Emcees
money aint everything man

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:43 PM | Message # 72

Heads
Quote (ill)
money aint everything man

tell me that when you will live in the slums wink

11thPlague Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:45 PM | Message # 73

Removed
Quote (Menace)
tell me that when you will live in the slums

it still wont be everything

ill Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:46 PM | Message # 74

Emcees
serious? theres more to life then money

The World Is Yours
Menace Date: Tuesday, 14/Apr/09, 6:50 PM | Message # 75

Heads
Quote (11thPlague)
it still wont be everything

yaal got it too good thats the problem yaal ain't thankful come down and live here for a minute and Jesus won't be your savior money will be you think the worlds problems evolved around being " depressed" ?? people are fucking depressed cause they working 12 hours a day whit no break on weekends and still they can't feed their family man be thankful whit what you got don't whine you can have it much nastier much much nastier

Forum » Off-Topic » General Music » blink 182 listeners
Search: